10.25.2011

Salvaged!


So this is e.l.f. Light Pink, from the previous post.  Barely recognizable anymore once I covered it with OPI Significant Other Color, then Essie Matte About You.  Not bad, huh?  A few more pics under the cut.



In sunlight

In shade
 I'm loving this color!  It takes on a purple tint indoors, but outdoors it's this gorgeous pearly pink - even has a bit of a frosted, 90's feel to it.  Pictures can't quite do it justice.  So in the end, the crappy polish purchase was worth it, because if I hadn't been so desperate to hide it I might not have stumbled across this fantastic combo! 

(Yes, the nails have sustained some wear and tear, thanks to a rowing competition earlier in the week.  But it was all worth it, as we came in first!)

And just because I still can't quite believe it, here's my zebra nail strip still in action:


It's been 2 weeks now and still only minimal damage!  I'm just kinda curious at this point to see how long I can keep it looking wearable.

Up next: Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Emerald Express.  Stunningly beautiful color!

No comments:

Post a Comment