10.20.2011

Review: Incoco Nail Strips


Today I bring you my first ever attempt to use nail strips.  And I have to say, I'm a fan!


It started out a bit rocky, as I assumed I knew what I was doing (never a good sign) and just barreled right ahead, with disastrous results.  Turns out I hadn't removed the second clear barrier layer on top of the polish strip.  Once I did that, it was extremely easy.  Covered it with a topcoat, and voila - fuss-free fancy nail art!


I only did one nail - with a strip size that's a bit too narrow for my actual nail, since this was just a test run.  (Though even now that I'm confident in my application technique, I still am not going to do an entire hand in zebra stripes - that's just a little too over-the-top for my tastes.)  Nevertheless, it looks decent enough that I decided to let it stay, and paired it with a demure pale pink.


This was taken after nearly a week's worth of wear, which is pretty impressive.  I'm about a week and a half since putting on the zebra strip at the moment and it still looks flawless from a distance, only a few tiny chips cup close.  The color is Sally Hansen's Yo-Gurt Style, which I will be reviewing more in-depth tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment