- Sinful Colors Quick Dry. Affordable drying drops?? Who knew?!
- Sinful Colors Summer Peach, a neon orange. I was going to get the neon yellow from the same collection, but the salesgirl warned me that it doesn't turn out as bright on the nails as it looks in the bottle, so I passed.
- Milani Jewel FX Gems, which is about as close to a dupe for the overpriced Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday as you can get without being totally identical.
- Milani Jewel FX Gold, a simple large hexagonal gold glitter. I plan on painting my nails with Ulta 14 Carat, then layering the Milani over a single accent nail. Bling!
- Sally Hansen HD Digital. Whatever, it's pink and it was on sale for $1.99.
- Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Sheer Strawberry. On sale for $0.50 and I've been thinking about a pale pink jelly since seeing someone wearing a similar color this weekend.
...Just realizing that I have Ulta coupons, and my rewards points to spend. ...Damn, this is going to be harder than I thought! OK, maybe I can do some buying every once in awhile...if I have a really good reason...