6.22.2011

The Full Monty

So I decided to try and keep myself honest; here is a list of all the polish I currently own, that needs to be reviewed.  Some I've blogged about acquiring, some I haven't.  Here goes (alphabetical by brand):

Claire's
Black Light Nail Polish Pink
Black Crackle

e.l.f.
Light Red
Fair Pink


Essie
Fiji
Wicked

Funky Fingers
Stage Dive
Volts 

Milani
Disco Lights
Jewel FX Gold
Jewel FX Gems

OPI
Silver Shatter
Alpine Snow
Significant Other Color

Pure Ice Crackle
Hot Coture
Strike a Pose 

Sally Hansen
Nail Prisms Golden Cinnabar
Salon You-Gurt Style
Insta-Dri Emerald Express
Insta-Dri Petal Pusher
HD Digital
Complete Salon Manicure First Kiss 
Complete Salon Manicure Gray by Gray
Crackle Overcoat Vintage Violet
Diamond Strength Fuschia Bling Bling
Diamond Strength Sunrise, Sunset
Hard as Nails Sheer Strawberry
Hard as Nails X-Treme Wear Blue Me Away!
Hard as Nails X-Treme Wear Disco Ball
Hard as Nails X-Treme Wear Mellow Yellow
Hard as Nails X-Treme Wear Mint Sorbet
Hard as Nails X-Treme Wear Sun Kissed
Hard as Nails X-Treme Wear Virtual Violet

Sinful Colors
Silly Alix
Sharons Heart
Summer Peach
Unicorn

Skin Food
BW705
BL 505
PK202
RE108

Ulta
Lucky Penny
14 Carat

Zoya
Adina
Caitlin
Dove
Izzy
Noel

Miscellaneous Brands
Color Club Art Club White
L.A. Colors Color Craze BCC 560
Orly Rage
Petites Night


And, for the record, I also own:
Orly Bonder Basecoat
Sinful Colors Basecoat

Sally Hansen Advanced Hard as Nails Strengthening Topcoat
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Clearly Quick Topcoat
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat
Out the Door Topcoat

Seche Restore
Essie Matte About You
Sinful Colors Quick Dry




Haha can you tell what my favorite brand is?

But damn, that's a lot!  At least for me it is.  And my cup officially runneth over, there's barely enough room to squeeze everything into the small decorative basket I've been using.  Which makes this perfect timing then to weed through once more and get rid of what I'll never use again - there's no possible way I need so many sheer pinks or hot pinks, it might very well end up in a smackdown!  I gave away the only polish I had ever reviewed, Essie Tart Deco, because salmon is Sam's favorite polish color and I just wasn't feeling it.  So starting soon look for all-new pics, reviews, and documentation of my ever-growing obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment