1.14.2012

Holiday Haul


Holiday haul!

So while we were supposed to be shopping for Christmas presents, my sister and I discovered a store called 5 Below, where everything inside was $5 or under - next step up from the dollar store, basically.  We both saw the nail polish and immediately gravitated there.  I walked away with a Sally Hansen double pack, the white striper brush that I used for my Christmas nails, 2 Funky Fingers colors, and 2 cosmetic glitters to use for frankening.  Pictured above:

Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Clearly Quick
Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Petal Pusher
Color Club Art Club White
Funky Fingers Stage Dive
Funky Fingers Volts

Funky Faces Fairy Dust Blue
Funky Faces Fairy Dust White

And then, I found 2 colors in my stocking as well:


Orly Rage and Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Gray by Gray.  Rage I asked for (saw it recommended by missglamorazzi), while Gray by Gray was a miscommunication between my mom and myself as to the definition of "robin's egg blue".  Haven't decided yet whether I'm going to keep it or exchange it; my first thought was that it looked a lot like my Zoya Caitlin, but that color has a lot more purple.  So we'll see.

But obviously, the main reason for posting that picture is to show off my amazing nails!  First time doing tips, I'm in love.  But more on that next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment